Let the Biryani battles begin!
Battle rules: The same format followed in the 1996 Gary Kasparov Vs. Deep Blue Chess match will be followed.
- The winner will be determined on the basis of 6 separate tests.
- In the case of a tie, a seventh test will be conducted.
- Any chef can register for the competition by paying Rs.10,000, (refundable on a win), to discourage non-serious competitors.
- The judging panel will be chosen at random.
- Both the Chef biryani and the CookBot biryani will be blind tasted based on their looks, aroma, taste, meat softness, and rice softness.
- The biryani that scores the highest average would be declared the winner.
- If the Chef’s biryani wins, they get paid Rs 1 Lakh cash, along with their registration fee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.